Holiday and Fill

Well I have just returned to the real world and have to go back to work on Wednesday! And although I am total,ly relaxed and not ready to go back to work - I also had a fill!

Tuesday I went for a fill - Dr DeLacy put in half a mil ......and Thursday I had a quarter taken out! How ridiculous is that......the amounts are sooooo small - how can that possibly make a difference! Well just ask Mum and Karen!!! Poor Karen.....on Wednesday morning we went out for a lovely morning tea - and I had to go and throw up and all I had was ice cream.....

And although I am still having very little to eat now - I can say I am happily in the green zone!

This is certainly a downside to the surgery - but after talking to Rikki, at the clinic - it is quite possible my band has been too tight all along. So now for the next month I am going to drive everyone nuts and will be being a food nazi and keep the half cup measuring cup very handy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment