Yes sorry I have been a little slack!!! There have been a few NSV's this month!!!!
Linda did my measurements nearly a month ago - and the measuring tape now meets (actually even overlaps)!!! Linda nearly cried....which I think was hilarious!!!! As you can see from there have been a few noticable differences!
I have now pulled more clothes out of the suitcase and even had some hems taken up and have new outfits in my cupboard!
Happy easter all! Jxxx
Linda did my measurements nearly a month ago - and the measuring tape now meets (actually even overlaps)!!! Linda nearly cried....which I think was hilarious!!!! As you can see from there have been a few noticable differences!
I have now pulled more clothes out of the suitcase and even had some hems taken up and have new outfits in my cupboard!
Happy easter all! Jxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment