- The weight loss counter is officially 20kg's gone!!!
- I have finally removed tags off clothes out of my cupboard and am wearing the clothes!
- I can fit in the chairs at the movies cinema - without being uncomfortable!
- I am up to 90mins exercise at least 3 times a week (but at least 60 mins every day)
- I had to go and buy new undies!!!! And these actually fit when I put them on!
- I have to wear a belt with my jeans to hold them up!
- This week I didn't throw up once!
So there you have it!!!! I have stopped getting on the scales everyday because I am more enjoying the NSV'S (Non-Scale Victories) like having to go and buy new undies!!! Cause every pair that was in my cupboard were saggy! The shirt that I have on in the pic on my page fits again now and I even wear with jeans!!!!! And I know there are going to be many more NSV's coming my way!
Probably one of the biggest learning curves over the last four months has been the throwing up! I had to have fluid removed from my band (in November) because I couldn't stop throwing up (red zone). But since then I have been getting much better! It hasn't been the portion size that has been a problem, it is stopping and learning to chew everything properly so that it doesn't get stuck. And learning not to rush! I was always guilty of inhaling my food - and there are days that I forget and I pay for it! Sometimes it's not only rushing but it is what I am eating! Bread/toast and I are still having a love-hate relationship - somedays I just feel like a sandwich and I will try again, but generally I will avoid it all together just to save myself from having to visit the toilet bowl!
My energy levels have changed so much and I most days I miss the exercise if I don't do it! The wii and vibration platform are great and I am sure Linda is trying to kill me getting to continually walk up and down hills - but as much as I pay out on her for trying to kill me - she is being a fantastic motivator and I love her all the more for pushing me!
I have bought myself a claddah bangle and a new pendant as gifts for each 10kg's that I have lost and am looking forward to roof racks for my car as the next gift - so that I can get my kayak out on the water!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment