Recovery is slow - it is driving me crazy!

Yeserday would have been a good day had I not of fainted in the kitchen.....damn it! It had been a quiet day and I had slept most of it.

But in the afternoon Uncle Vince turned up (on his normal once a month visit to Bundy), I got up from the couch and went to fill my water bottle up, and I got very giddy and I fainted on the kitchen floor! Lucky he was here...he got me a pillow and I just stayed there....with the psycho cat walking past and hissing at me. Stayed there till I stopped feeling clammy and felt ok, and he and Ray helped me back to the couch. I don't know who got the bigger fright!

Am just putting it down to dehydration, lack of food and getting up too quickly! But last night I had gelato and some blended minestrone soup and felt quite human!

Today I am tired again - but I didn't have to get up in the middle of the night and take drugs, so I have to be on the mend. Am off to the hairdressers in a little while and I am having thinned pumpkin soup....so I am hoping that will be enough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment