Yes the surgery went to plan A (just the band unclipped and reclipped) and I came home yesterday. Had a visit from Linda, Dan and the kids in hospital and Sue came to visit me not long after I got out of hospital.
Since then it has been a continual downhill slide!
My neck, arms, shoulder and back ache all the time. Also have a sore jaw and throat. My belly and legs are sore also and panadol just ain't cutting it. Walking feels great and if I can find a comfy position sitting and I stay there I am fine! However if I cough I feel like I am going to explode out of every possible point including my stitches!!!
My poor mother....everytime I cough or wince she gets worried, so I am lucky she goes to work! Tony has been keeping me entertained via text message and msn and he even told me he misses me, which is nice to know!
At this stage mum is driving me home on Saturday and Ray is going to pick her up on his way home from the Sunny Coast.
Right now I am feeling very sad, sore and sorry for myself and just hoping I improve a little everyday....ciao for now!!!! The miserable one!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment